• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Percentage of ODT Buyers refuse to Buy from a Seller who requires a Bill of Sale, DL or CCW

Do you refuse to buy from anyone who requires a Bill of Sale or to see your License

• Total voters
Nobody needs your personal info especially an address. That is not gonna happen with me .
If your worried spend some time and talk with the person on the phone , you can judge alot by character doing this . And if they have multiple positive feedback your pretty sure to be dealing with an upstanding person. But as for me I pass on all BOS nonsense

Bill of Sale I do not require. Someone else stating they require a Bill of Sale I will most likely not deal with, unless it is an item I really want or it is an absolute steal. I do not shy away from showing my carry permit or license because I will actually ask, before meeting, to see your license so I will know you are a resident of Georgia.

This poll should be either or. I went ahead voted NO because it stated a Bill of Sale.

A lot. I’ve had lots of issues with bills of sale. People saying they don’t need paper trails and all kinds of crazy stuff. The way I look at it is if you don’t have I’ll intentions a signature wouldn’t be an issue. I don’t get address or anything just a print sign date and CCW or DL number. That’s it but some guys absolutely freak out and I have never understood why. I’m not a felon so I’ll sure sign one in a heartbeat but folks are scared I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is the buyers choice. Others can say the same towards you. What are you scared of by selling? If you feel you need a bill of sale we are thinking the same towards you.

Back
Top Bottom