• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What pen do you use the most?

Do you have a favorite pen?

• I have a favorite pen

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • I write with what ever pen I stole from the bank or hotel

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters
does anyone on here make any custom pens? wouldnt mind getting one from one of my odt bros if anyone does this.

Pilot G2 is good enough for me!
I like the G2. I also like the extra weight of my Zebra F701 and my Parker Jotter. I think the metal Rotring would be a good middle ground.
Im am terrible to buy for. I am very specific and normally buy what I want. Just figured my family would enjoy buying me a pen.

one of the most racist things ive ever heard.
Welcome to my world, champ.
Blue ink means I can tell originals apart from photocopies and somebody is getting paid. Photocopy means their ACH or check is delayed, while my original signature is making its way over.

My beautiful wife gave me a gold Cross Pen when we got married over 32 years ago. It is the only pen I carry. The new ones are junk IMO. Made in China.

91fLLPKUaGL._SL1500_.jpg

Actually, I have 3-4 of the 701’s that have the mod done to them and they are all blue. If you send me your address, I’ll hook you up with one.

I still use the pen you gave me daily. Since this I've acquired several Waterman pens and a cross fountain pen, but the 701 is still my all time favorite!

Back
Top Bottom