• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What pen do you use the most?

Do you have a favorite pen?

• I have a favorite pen

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • I write with what ever pen I stole from the bank or hotel

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters
I have several nicer pens that were gifts. The problem i have encountered is that i am a lefty, using any pen that screws open/close ends up closing on me when i write. I am sure i am not the only one that experiences this...they need to make a left handed pen ! Lol.
Mainly i end up with a G-2 in the 1.0 black or blue. They click , of course, so no closing problems when i write.

I worked a job for a while that the guy i worked with was a notorious pen thief. I would buy a few packs of pens from the dollar store about once a month....lol.
I can keep a pen for years if nobody steals it. I always leave my nice ones on my home desk and took the cheapies to work to leave on the machines.

I have several nicer pens that were gifts. The problem i have encountered is that i am a lefty, using any pen that crews open/close ends up closing on me when i write. I am sure i am not the only one that experiences this...they need to make a left handed pen ! Lol.
Mainly i end up with a G-2 in the 1.0 black or blue. They click , of course, so no closing problems when i write.

I worked a job for a while that the guy i worked with was a notorious pen thief. I would buy a few packs of pens from the dollar store about once a month....lol.
I can keep a pen for years if nobody steals it. I always leave my nice ones on my home desk and took the cheapies to work to leave on the machines.

Parker Jotter has a click.

Uniball Jetstream. Blue pens only. I do not keep black pens in the house.
Why your preference for blue?

I have two Cross pens. one Gold and one silver for many years and still use them black ink.
I love everything about a cross pen except the screw. I stick my pen in and out of my pocket or clipped to my button flap on a polo all day. I just naturally click it and the few times I’ve tried twist seemed odd

15627570867145877963560885731385.jpg

Microtech with a blue fisher space pen ink cartridge.

To kick a settled ant bed. Does anyone know if the Pilot G2 refill will fit in a rotring 600? I know it will take the Parker G2 but some places I read it will also take the Pilot and some places are not clear.

Back
Top Bottom