• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What pen do you use the most?

Do you have a favorite pen?

• I have a favorite pen

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • I write with what ever pen I stole from the bank or hotel

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters
I lose and misplace pens too often to invest in good $$ ones.
I want a click-retractible point pen, no separate cap to drop or lose, medium point, dark blue ink. The richness and reliability must be equal to the Bic Crystal, which I love except for the fact that it uses a separate detachable And the clear plastic body is very brittle, and the body of the pen can actually break if you press down too hard or stab an opponent in the face.

Monte Blac Roller Ball

x2, I carried one of these for years, anyone ever wants to borrow it you either say no or watch them like a hawk! Now that I rarely use a pen they are boxed and and put away. I currently have two, one in perfect condition and one that needs to go in for service! probably should lock them in the gun safe! If you wonder why you just don't throw them away when they break.....Google the pen.

I have a new favorite pen sniper22 sniper22 done by an ODT'r!!!
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-custom-pens.1936470/#post-9202377
Why done in 9mm casings? Well because it is 9mm ! (read my sig line.) :)
Albino Flea & pen.JPG

SAS 938 & pen.JPG

both.JPG

I lose and misplace pens too often to invest in good $$ ones.
I want a click-retractible point pen, no separate cap to drop or lose, medium point, dark blue ink. The richness and reliability must be equal to the Bic Crystal, which I love except for the fact that it uses a separate detachable And the clear plastic body is very brittle, and the body of the pen can actually break if you press down too hard or stab an opponent in the face.

You should try the Uniball Signo Micro 207 -- writes great for a disposable pen.

Just came across this thread, any of you who have NICE pens you still wanna sell shoot me a PM!

Back
Top Bottom