• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What pen do you use the most?

Do you have a favorite pen?

• I have a favorite pen

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • I write with what ever pen I stole from the bank or hotel

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters
EDC for me is a Gerber Impromptu Tactical... why? Did you NOT see Tactical in the name? :pound: I never leave home without it!
Seriously though, I love it. https://www.amazon.com/Gerber-Impromptu-Tactical-Black-31-001880/dp/B00B0BD3W0
I LOVE loaning it out and when a guy says "Man that thing is heavy" I tell him "They are coming out with a ladies model next year." :pound:

Vote #2 for TUL as a disposable (cars, notebooks, bible, etc.) https://www.amazon.com/Retractable-...=UTF8&qid=1529058415&sr=8-1&keywords=Tul+pens

And then for my BBQ pen I have a Porsche brake line pen because everybody else had Montblanc and... when you cant afford the car, buy the pen. :drum: :)
View attachment 1663876
That Gerber, does it really weight 8.8 oz.? That's twice the weight of my pocket knife...

That Porsche brake line pen, does it really cost $350+? If you can afford that for a pen, you can afford that for the car.

That Gerber, does it really weight 8.8 oz.? That's twice the weight of my pocket knife...

That Porsche brake line pen, does it really cost $350+? If you can afford that for a pen, you can afford that for the car.

The Gerber pen is prolly lighter now, because the ink is low. :doh:
The Porsche pen... well... I was young and foolish (but it is still really cool) and it's not just the price of the car, it is the price of a divorce... that I can't afford. :pound:

Pilot g2. I had a pen years ago that was the best writing pen I've ever had but for the life of me I can't find them anywhere or remember the name of it. I'm almost positive it was a pilot. It it was a capped ballpoint pen, the ballpoint itself was at the end of a slightly smaller metal tube for the ink. Wish I could find a few of them.

Nothing beats a Bic Round Stic. I draw/sketch with a pen all day long, so I go through pens fairly quickly.

I prefer the old white body/black cap, but I think they quit making them.

Back
Top Bottom