• I write with what ever pen I stole from the bank or hotel

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters

CAMSDADDY

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
109   0
Reaction score
I have carried a pen everyday for the past 20+ years. I use a pen pretty much all day at work. The pen I carry changes from time to time. I always come back to a few favorites.
I like zebra F301 & F701. I have carried them stock and with fisher space pen refills. I like the stock refill but wish they were darker.
I like bic crystal. The only pen I carry that uses a cap. Has to be the best writing ballpoint I've found. Wish it was a click.
Probably my favorite is a Pilot G2 in .05. It's just an amazing pen.
I have purchased cross and Parker but never liked the way they would write.
I'm curious am I the only one that likes pens? Do you have a favorite? Have you modded a pen and now prefer it. None of the pens I like cost over $10 (ok not counting swapping refills or parts from an F402 to the F701). I would not mind spending more just haven't found the need. Would love a Zebra F701 that would take a pilot g2 refill.

Love the Pilot G2 as well. My favorite is a Cross rollerball I’ve had about 5 years, but I only use it when traveling, otherwise I’d lose it. It was a gift. For everyday use, I’m very fond of the Papermate stick pens or the Pilots. Smooth and consistent every time, and dirt cheap. I can rarely hold on to a pen more than a few weeks.

Truly creative men
Don't use pens....

image.jpeg

Pocket carry a brass space pen pocket model.
Shirt pocket carry any of a number of Parker jotters.
Desk use a TWSBI Eco fountain pen.

Back
Top Bottom