• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is wrong with young people now?

There's a lot to be said for this kind of approach. My job takes me all over town and sometimes I go into black neighborhoods in South Atlanta where I am the only white guy and I stick it out like a sore thumb. It was a little tense at first but I quickly learned to just brush it off and act normal. I've never had a problem and now after doing that for years I've got some pretty good friends down there. Just the other day we were laughing and joking about privilege meaning that they don't have to buy sunscreen like I do.

In the scenario you describe, I don't try to speak the "language". If I don't understand something, I'll tell them.
I think it would sound dumb for a guy my age to try and use the same slang they're using, white or black.

I’m 34 I was raised differently then a lot of people but most here was probably raised like I was military way or go get a switch and if you bring me a small one I will go find the novio e I can and beat you with it or just plain old ass beating then there was all of the above and plus some I got all of the above and plus some but was also taught how to do things the right way how to talk to other people how to fix my car change a tire/oil and so on but now a day I meet 20/30 year olds that say they are adults and have kids but they have no idea what a adult is or how to act like one the act like ****ing little kids there damn self **** my kids act more like adults then the 20/30 year olds I meet now a days ****ing feels like I’m back in high school/middle school all over aging the way most of these stupid ass people act now a days it blows my damn mind and on top of that let one of them get pissed off at you wow just wow they like to talk so much **** it’s kind funny but so damn sad at the same time when ever this happens to me I tell them to please give me a trato hurt them and beg them to ****ing hit me but they won’t do it they just stand there running off at the mouth about how they can do this and that or what they going to do and how ****ed up im going to be truth be told if it wasn’t for my wife daughter and two boys not to mention my youngest son has cancer but anyways if it wasn’t for them I would be like I used to be and just beat the living **** out if them as soon as they star torun there mouth but anyways sorry the problem with the ppl you ask about is they was raised in a wold where it isn’t ok to whip your children ass and grow up not being teached how to do any or what life is like someone else said if it’s not a phone tablet or video game they don’t know what to do

Sorry for rant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m 34 I was raised differently then a lot of people but most here was probably raised like I was military way or go get a switch and if you bring me a small one I will go find the novio e I can and beat you with it or just plain old ass beating then there was all of the above and plus some I got all of the above and plus some but was also taught how to do things the right way how to talk to other people how to fix my car change a tire/oil and so on but now a day I meet 20/30 year olds that say they are adults and have kids but they have no idea what a adult is or how to act like one the act like ****ing little kids there damn self **** my kids act more like adults then the 20/30 year olds I meet now a days ****ing feels like I’m back in high school/middle school all over aging the way most of these stupid ass people act now a days it blows my damn mind and on top of that let one of them get pissed off at you wow just wow they like to talk so much **** it’s kind funny but so damn sad at the same time when ever this happens to me I tell them to please give me a trato hurt them and beg them to ****ing hit me but they won’t do it they just stand there running off at the mouth about how they can do this and that or what they going to do and how ****ed up im going to be truth be told if it wasn’t for my wife daughter and two boys not to mention my youngest son has cancer but anyways if it wasn’t for them I would be like I used to be and just beat the living **** out if them as soon as they star torun there mouth but anyways sorry the problem with the ppl you ask about is they was raised in a wold where it isn’t ok to whip your children ass and grow up not being teached how to do any or what life is like someone else said if it’s not a phone tablet or video game they don’t know what to do

Sorry for rant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1632352576400.png

I wonder with such piss poor social skills how kids are going to date or attract a mate/partner/what ever they will be calling it. I think all the global warmng BS that has been pumped into their heads it's another form of CRT. They hear they are the reason the polar ice caps are going to melt. They are made too scared to breed another generation. Just my hypothesis.

One the second thought of the above. I have three girls, they are 21 and a set of twins that are 18. The 21 yo was very personable groing up. never met a stranger. When she turned around 13 or so she started becoming more and more aluff. She now borders on being a d@mn snow flake. The twins are polar opposite they will talk your ears off and will literally strike up a conversation wth any one. same up bringing, same home, different results. So not all kids are social pariahs.

Back
Top Bottom