• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is wrong with young people now?

Shags

Default rank <2500 posts
Will Commit War Crimes for Scooby Snacks
38   0
Reaction score
I’ve noticed since 2018ish young people (13 to 20’s) began to lack social skills and personal interaction with not only each other but specifically anyone older. I set up booths at different events and yesterday was eye opening on the future. Almost every young person to come to my booth refused to speak a word directly to me unless is was a mumble. I had two couples look at me like a deer in headlights and run off the second I said hello.

Are other people experiencing similar interactions or do I just look weird?

I’ve noticed since 2018ish young people (13 to 20’s) began to lack social skills and personal interaction with not only each other but specifically anyone older. I set up booths at different events and yesterday was eye opening on the future. Almost every young person to come to my booth refused to speak a word directly to me unless is was a mumble. I had two couples look at me like a deer in headlights the second I said hello.

Are other people experiencing similar interactions or do I just look weird?
Do you look like your avatar? I'd be a little cautious too...

How are you, op? Most kids are just awkward. Every generation is.

13-20 is peak puberty years. They are trying to figure out their new bodies, developing personality, and maturing minds. They don’t even know how to interact with themselves.
I’m aware but there is a difference between being awkward and out right anti-social.

Back
Top Bottom