• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the worst deal you have ever seen on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
250 .45 acp fmj $220.

A915DA37-D3F0-48FE-8D68-77114A678556.png

I gots me a whole case of 1,000 rds of 230 grain factory ball 45ACP you can git fer only $750.

9899B028-FE7E-4B25-A3DF-69EC317A047E.png

Well, y’all, there’s this.

The worst deal ever for me was the worst deal I ever agreed to. I was still fairly new to all this at the time. I had a bunch of leftover ammo from a caliber I no longer had and was looking to trade. Well.. I agreed to meet with a guy to trade BNIB ammo and made a deal through PM's.
The deal went bad when I found out he shorted me ammo. He played dumb the whole time and promised to bring me more ammo. I didn't hold my breath and just bit the bullet so to speak. This is a member with almost 200 positive feedback mind you. Most important question is did I neg him? Unfortunately no I did not. I was naïve at the time and said nothing. Since then I've done what I can to ensure I'm not getting played for a fool again.

The worst deal ever for me was the worst deal I ever agreed to. I was still fairly new to all this at the time. I had a bunch of leftover ammo from a caliber I no longer had and was looking to trade. Well.. I agreed to meet with a guy to trade BNIB ammo and made a deal through PM's.
The deal went bad when I found out he shorted me ammo. He played dumb the whole time and promised to bring me more ammo. I didn't hold my breath and just bit the bullet so to speak. This is a member with almost 200 positive feedback mind you. Most important question is did I neg him? Unfortunately no I did not. I was naïve at the time and said nothing. Since then I've done what I can to ensure I'm not getting played for a fool again.
How much ammo were you shorted for your worst deal?

It was a box of hornady self defense ammo and he swapped them for FMJ. And the box was still short 5 actual rds. So I guess it was a bait and switch/short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom