• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the best closemquaters non Nfa

The best CQB, non NFA, for a hard-core gun owner with a lot of experience who plans on taking training courses in using a combat carbine is not going to be the same gun as what a normal casual gun owner should have,

nor would it be a gun that you would expect his wife to be able to pick up and use in an emergency.
View attachment 2564686

I think a good TYPE of home defense long gun is a pistol caliber carbine, 16" barrel, or maybe (for extra $) a 10" barrel with a 6" long fake suppressor or other muzzle accessory welded in place).

It should shoot 9 mm ammunition if a beginner or lady is going to be using it. To minimize overpenetration, select your ammunition carefully.
High velocity 115 grain premium hollow points should be a very good choice.

Low recoil, lower noise than a .223 or 7.62 rifle round fired indoors,
still has decent stopping power, and 9 mm carbines typically use pistol magazines that hold either 17 rounds or 33 rounds, or their own proprietary magazines that hold 25 or 30 rounds.
That should be enough.
Bingo.

SIG MPX.

90538_2.jpg

I a friend
Has been just asking my if it is a raging Draco, or, mining Draco or something else.
He is just worried about urn to eating a gt if thing he puts down the out pipe.Plus,
He is not my clean when it comes to taking care of his fjmunxn. So I want to find something the wife but something he
Can clear a house with preferably with out over orrenoenertarion.’thanks the loads
Of
Help
In memory of Neil & Marshall and "Boo got shot," i'll do my best to translate:

"I have a friend who has been inquiring as to which weapon would be the best for close quarter combat. He does not wish for said weapon to be an NFA restricted weapon, either. He has been asking me if maybe an AK pistol of the Draco variety might be the best option. I believe he has concerns about over penetration because of the relative oomph of the 7.62x39 cartridge. Also, he has poor weapon maintenance habits and because of this, I further thought that the AK pattern platform might be the best option. However, I do have some final reservations about his wife maybe needing to use it again, due to the relative oomph of the 7.62x39 cartridge, I remain a little concerned about overpenetration whilst clearing the house. Thank you greatly for all of the help."

Lastly, though, "He is just worried about urn to eating a gt if thing he puts down the out pipe." has to be the funniest thing I've read on the ODT in years. :pound:

Back
Top Bottom