• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the best closemquaters non Nfa

I a friend
Has been just asking my if it is a raging Draco, or, mining Draco or something else.
He is just worried about urn to eating a gt if thing he puts down the out pipe.Plus,
He is not my clean when it comes to taking care of his fjmunxn. So I want to find something the wife but something he
Can clear a house with preferably with out over orrenoenertarion.’thanks the loads
Of
Help
Do not operate any moving vehicles...if you do, watch out for the falmiin wuff. And chicens.

fast-stroke.jpg

The best CQB, non NFA, for a hard-core gun owner with a lot of experience who plans on taking training courses in using a combat carbine is not going to be the same gun as what a normal casual gun owner should have,

nor would it be a gun that you would expect his wife to be able to pick up and use in an emergency.
3A3CF01A-B1DF-4176-AB49-7E0C0AC2CBFA.jpeg

I think a good TYPE of home defense long gun is a pistol caliber carbine, 16" barrel, or maybe (for extra $) a 10" barrel with a 6" long fake suppressor or other muzzle accessory welded in place).

It should shoot 9 mm ammunition if a beginner or lady is going to be using it. To minimize overpenetration, select your ammunition carefully.
High velocity 115 grain premium hollow points should be a very good choice.

Low recoil, lower noise than a .223 or 7.62 rifle round fired indoors,
still has decent stopping power, and 9 mm carbines typically use pistol magazines that hold either 17 rounds or 33 rounds, or their own proprietary magazines that hold 25 or 30 rounds.
That should be enough.

Are you okay man? This isn't like you at all. BangBang BangBang I could believe.....not you.
Heck, I’ve been laying low. My not-so-secret stalker mod is up to his same old BS again.

I just want to get my stuff sold and get gone again.

It’s really a shame because I miss you crazy dudes.

Back
Top Bottom