• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What if...

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
There was a third smart phone option? Lets say for example a company like Yahoo decided they wanted to go up against Android and Apple/IOS.? I know Yahoo is a libtard company too, but what if they realized that millions of us are sick of it from the other two formats? Yahoo used to be huge. And I would get in line to buy a phone that wasn't attached to the silicon valley douchebags and their agenda.

Doesn't Google have a phone?
Yes they do. But Google is the biggest part of the problem. They openly censor conservative sites. And they own the Android format. We need another option. The only reason I mentioned Yahoo is because they're an established search engine. Granted they're not what they were 10/15 years ago but still...
I've had 2 iPhones and I'm on my third Android Samsung G8. But I'm really sick of feeding the beast that hates us.

I moved away from Apple cause I didn't like the fact it all had to come from Apple. Phone, apps, content, media, etc.

Android let me load anything I wanted on my phone, with additional storage slots too.

BUT- now disgusted with the way G censors, mods, and removes anything that does not conform to PC thinking. Social Justice has gotten old quick.

There was a third smart phone option? Lets say for example a company like Yahoo decided they wanted to go up against Android and Apple/IOS.? I know Yahoo is a libtard company too, but what if they realized that millions of us are sick of it from the other two formats? Yahoo used to be huge. And I would get in line to buy a phone that wasn't attached to the silicon valley douchebags and their agenda.

If Yahoo, or someone, wanted to create a phone they'd have to develop a brand new OS and proprietary technology. They could do it but it's highly unlikely.
There is another, third, and better option. I pre-ordered mine last year when I first heard whisperings of it.

https://puri.sm/products/librem-5/

Back
Top Bottom