• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What have you reloaded today?

253FA752-F158-4716-A4EE-CABEBDA424C2.jpeg

A small first batch of Hornady 9mm XTP 115G - I loaded them with TiteGroup 4.0gn

I’ll chrono them next weekend probably and then see if I want to pump out a few hundred

Found a brass covered steel case today. I usually hit them with a magnet when I sort them but I missed this one. X-treme st. I know what the st means now.

I’ve never thought about putting a magnet to my range brass when I’m sorting/cleaning it…guess I could use my steel pin magnet pickup

That’s what I use. My casefeeder tube magnet caught that one.

https://immortobot.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=422
That's a pretty neat little magnet for $5. Looking over all of their products it still blows my mind how many after market parts there are for Dillon's.. Also how much dang money and time people are willing to spend on this stuff. Like a roll sizer for example, $1,900+! You can get a range membership for 10 years with that kind of money, you know how much 9mm brass you can pickup in 10yrs? Probably 1,000,000+ pieces... recycle any that are questionable and still save money. Also the time taken to setup all of the doodads is nuts.. I'll just stick with my turret presses, I'd have to shoot 100k+ a year to justify the cost and production speed benefits. I know a lot will disagree, just my thoughts on it all. I say that now but I'll probably have a fully automated who knows MARK 10 in 13yrs when I'm 45.

I’ve processed an ass ton of rifle brass at this point and now I’m ready to make it easier. Is there a reliable cases feeder for .223 or .300 BO for the Dillon 550? I see pistol case feeders but nothing for .223.

Back
Top Bottom