• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What have you reloaded today?

Awesome! My rt1500 is here, just waiting on trim dies. I originally was getting it for converting .300bo, but I managed to pick up 4000 cases. First order will be converting 6.8spc and the die has shipped!!

Where were you able to find 4k 300blk brass? Factory 300 or converted? Price per thousand? Asking for a friend.. He's not a fan of my asking price for 1k converted.

• Where were you able to find 4k 300blk brass? Factory 300 or converted? Price per thousand? Asking for a friend.. He's not a fan of my asking price for 1k converted.

I traded for 2700 once fired factory cases on here this past week for 600 rounds of lc xm855 that I bought years ago. I ordered 1000 off fleabay just before the panic and I have at least 1000 factory cases I’ve shot and kept the brass. I figure I paid less than .30/round when I bought the xm855 so it worked out well.

Awesome! My rt1500 is here, just waiting on trim dies. I originally was getting it for converting .300bo, but I managed to pick up 4000 cases. First order will be converting 6.8spc and the die has shipped!!

what are you converting the 6.8 to? 6.5 creedmore? If so, I am interested.

Sorry to butt in on a thread but i am in need of some CCI 209M primers for muzzle loading. I would appreciate any help, thanks.

Just sagged 1k. After setup two cups (approx. 200 rds) took 7:28.....now ready to rollsize but honestly its probably a waste with this batch. The last 1k only had 2 that did not pass the Sammi gauge.

I loaded what I think is my last test batch of .223 77gr smk with IMR4064 in my Wilson Combat urban sniper. I also straightened up my reloading room!!! More to organize, but need to have time to reload!!
992401AA-8CB1-49DB-BEEC-200F36E5BFC7.jpeg

I thought this would be a good place to ask if anyone has any CCI 209M shot shell primers.

Any help appreciated. I need them for muzzle loading, thanks.

I loaded what I think is my last test batch of .223 77gr smk with IMR4064 in my Wilson Combat urban sniper. I also straightened up my reloading room!!! More to organize, but need to have time to reload!!
View attachment 3244698

now I know why Dillon has everything on back order.

Back
Top Bottom