• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What have you reloaded today?

Starting back on brass prep for 2200 cases of .223. I lubed half, swaged and sized about 100. Ive decided I need to speed the misery of brass prep up. I ordered the rt1500 trimmer. This will allow me to size, swage and trim in one touch. Anyone have one and do I still chamfer and debur?
019E0D04-9FC6-4C5F-9819-24C1B893E692.jpeg
07D718D6-C89B-4A74-BC01-8FE0FC6B5232.jpeg

I'm a little envious of the lab radar. I've heard some mixed things about it though. Bill Wilson talks about it showing 25-50fps more because it picks up true muzzle velocity. Some reviews and experiences I've read also state that it can be a real pain to setup to get results without wasting time and money with no readings. Let us know how it works for you from a beginners stand point. All I know is my Caldwell Ballistics chrono sucks.. I don't exactly have LR money. So I think I'm gonna upgrade to a CE Pro Chrono. Love me some 77gr SMK's, I got a grip of WC732 (which from my tests is very comparable to SW Precision) CBC uses it to load their MK262.

I'm a little envious of the lab radar. I've heard some mixed things about it though. Bill Wilson talks about it showing 25-50fps more because it picks up true muzzle velocity. Some reviews and experiences I've read also state that it can be a real pain to setup to get results without wasting time and money with no readings. Let us know how it works for you from a beginners stand point. All I know is my Caldwell Ballistics chrono sucks.. I don't exactly have LR money. So I think I'm gonna upgrade to a CE Pro Chrono. Love me some 77gr SMK's, I got a grip of WC732 (which from my tests is very comparable to SW Precision) CBC uses it to load their MK262.

Definitely will post tonight my experience with first day with labradar. Nothing worse than getting error readings while testing. I usually do 5 shot strings, so every reading is important.

Back
Top Bottom