• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What have you reloaded today?

We are selling our house and unsure when I can get set back up.

I loaded a couple hundred 38’s on my turret press and several hundred 9mm on my Lee progressive.

Overall a pretty good day off. Would have shot some of them but was waiting on the mailman.

We are selling our house and unsure when I can get set back up.

I loaded a couple hundred 38’s on my turret press and several hundred 9mm on my Lee progressive.

Overall a pretty good day off. Would have shot some of them but was waiting on the mailman.
It’s so satisfying after your done loading and your looking at the finished product!! Nice work and you’d be hard pressed to walk in a store and find any ammo or decently priced ammo.

I’m still processing 1000 pieces of 308 brass. I’m having to trim every stinking one and ream the primer pockets. I should be done in another month!
I processed(fully) 300 rounds of .308 last year....damn near killed me!!!
primer pockets....flash holes...trim....Jesus....BUT....they are now sealed up(vacuum sealer), and ready for what ever I desire to put in them!!!
300 doesn't sound like a lot, until your doing the work!!!

No doubt that brass processing for rifle in large quantities is a bear for us small timers. My goal since I started back is to do 3,000 .223, then .300 BO and then .308. I’ve tumbled, deprimed, swaged, sized, trimmed , chamfered and deburd about 2000 .223 in the past couple weeks. Holy **** it was taxing!!!! I’m dropping powder and bullets tonight!!

About to get into some 180gr HST’s here shortly.

These are pulled projectiles from American Reloading deal last week and they were pretty nasty. Tossed them in the wet tumbler for about 25 min and they came out nice and clean.

55ADA07E-7942-4FD7-8F09-2A2D4DDECBA4.png

Back
Top Bottom