• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

what have you done to prep 3/2021

Been studying up a little on trapping .
Trapping is about the only way to ensure you have meat. How many times does a deer hunter come back empty handed. Traps and I don't mean those live traps will usually have something every night even if it's just a possum. On rainy nights most likely you'll only get possum. Stock up sweet potatoes to go with it. Snares & leg hold traps are still available, get them now. Order lures, fox urine, spray bottle & wax paper. Also soft tie wire to secure your traps. Dog proof coon traps get my high recommendation. Live traps will be too visible & you can expect to lose your trap & animal.

It is my mission to destroy this philosophy and redirect people thinking this way.
Trapping is very short term solution. A lot people that don't have land and live in subdivisions have this fantasy or maybe the hope of be able to live off the natural landscape if the SHTF . When its just not true or possible.
My Pawpaw told me about life in the great depression when many people had the same idea that you have.
Keep in mind that there were half as many people then AND he was in South Louisiana where a lot of country was very difficult to get to back then. Ask anyone that's from S. Louisiana about the incredible abundance of wildlife down there.
He said everything was hunted and trapped out. He said a deer, gator or bear sighting would make the newspaper.
It was much worse here in Georgia where everything is accessible.

Its been true since Adam, It still true today

God put Adam in a garden and when he threw him out he had to make his own garden, He didn't live off the natural landscape. He also kept livestock.
Chickens , sheep, goats and hogs take in carbs and make protein.
Sustenance will never change.
May God bless you with a fruitful garden.

It is my mission to destroy this philosophy and redirect people thinking this way.
Trapping is very short term solution. A lot people that don't have land and live in subdivisions have this fantasy or maybe the hope of be able to live off the natural landscape if the SHTF . When its just not true or possible.
My Pawpaw told me about life in the great depression when many people had the same idea that you have.
Keep in mind that there were half as many people then AND he was in South Louisiana where a lot of country was very difficult to get to back then. Ask anyone that's from S. Louisiana about the incredible abundance of wildlife down there.
He said everything was hunted and trapped out. He said a deer, gator or bear sighting would make the newspaper.
It was much worse here in Georgia where everything is accessible.

Its been true since Adam, It still true today

God put Adam in a garden and when he threw him out he had to make his own garden, He didn't live off the natural landscape. He also kept livestock.
Chickens , sheep, goats and hogs take in carbs and make protein.
Sustenance will never change.
May God bless you with a fruitful garden.
Coming from a lineage of farmers, I agree

Firewood.
When we lose natural gas from Biden style shut downs firewood will become like gold also.

Once people start burning all their furniture and cutting down every tree ...look out.

Back
Top Bottom