• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What have you been reading?

I've decided to reread the "Holding their own" series. They're quite entertaining for dystopian fiction and decently written too. Some of the topics that the protagonist touches on have helped broaden my thought on some of my own decisions, training, and preps. I'd highly recommend them for the insight, but mostly for the high fun factor.

Been reading a book written by DAMIAN ECHOLS...LIFE AFTER DEATH.....convicted at age 17 yrs old for a murder he didn't. Commit. ...after 20 yrs on death row the state of Arkansas releases him. ...and just bought ,but not started yet, a book by PREACHER BILLY GRAHAM

I've been reading a bunch of libtard lies about some infintessimally small flu that's driving our economy into the ground for no good reason whatsoever, save the abundant ignorance and willingness to submit to media lies for no good reason, yet again.

It's a story of lies & treason, written by the US lamestream media. I recommend refusing to read it, though. It sucks.

My Wife found some more native American inspired woodcraft books from the 1920’s.
I’ve been falling asleep to them. the past few weeks.

Amazing the history you discover reading these old books by people talking about past and current events that you never heard about in history books.....in fact a lot of it contradicts the official history of many topics.

Back
Top Bottom