• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What does your word mean anymore?

Sadly I am a millennial. However I was raised up in the respectful traditional ways unlike many of my generation. I used to tell people that if I said I was going to be somewhere and I didnt show either 2 things happened. Vehicle trouble while on the way or Im dead. Sadly even my close friends don’t seem to grasp that concept for themselves. Its the changing times I guess. It just sucks things never seem to change for the better.

First thing young man, Millennial are not the problem their parents are! Never apologize if you truly believe you are correct, in what you feel is right. Common sense and honesty are always the best policy! Be a man of your word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That my friend is something no one can take from you..The choices you make in life, are those you have to live with..Think and decide your choices before commitment...If others can't wrap the heads around your values than, that is their problem..Bottom line is your word is your bond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Live by it and you will be a better man!!

I’ve had very few bad transactions over the years. I haven’t been motivated to mess with trading lately, so I don’t know how ridiculous it’s gotten.

Sadly I am a millennial. However I was raised up in the respectful traditional ways unlike many of my generation. I used to tell people that if I said I was going to be somewhere and I didnt show either 2 things happened. Vehicle trouble while on the way or Im dead. Sadly even my close friends don’t seem to grasp that concept for themselves. Its the changing times I guess. It just sucks things never seem to change for the better.

A very wise man and a good friend tells his kids, "if you can't change your friends, change friends".

Nothing wrong with being a millennial. You were raised right, spread those teaching to your millennial friends who were not raised to be good and responsible citizens.

I’ve had very few bad transactions over the years. I haven’t been motivated to mess with trading lately, so I don’t know how ridiculous it’s gotten.
I can truly say Ive only had 2 bad deals since Ive joined the trader. One was just more annoying than anything. Fella wanted to buy my 30-30 for his father. I put in the post it was used with normal hunting wear. When I met up with the guy he starts nit picking the scratches on it. I told him you never said you were looking for a safe queen. Deal fell through. The other royally P’d me off. Guy wanted to buy a neon beer sign from me. Drove about an hour to meet. Got there early. Waited half hour then called the guy up. Sounded stoned out of his mind saying he totally forgot its his and his ol lady’s anniversary and he hasnt even left the house yet. His trip to meet me was a 2hr ride for him. He asked me if I could meet again later I told him the price on the sign just doubled. He said that was fine but on my ride back home I was stewing on the deal. I called him up and told him just forget it I aint coming back. I would have given him a negative feedback but our deal was only in text so I had no way to prove what happened to keep him for giving me a negative feedback out of spite. Believe me though I still haven’t forgotten that screen name and this must’ve been over 3 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom