• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What does SPM mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately nothing to some. #constitunalhour. Saw a member since 2015 , same as me, post a price in the add higher than listed. Seller #constitusianal hour said that he was late and someone already bought it . Said member states that his bid was for more and he should win. On a open post for christ sake. The SOB actually said it, not in a PM, but a post.

The MAN honored the first I will take it.

Need more of thos around here.

Unfortunately nothing to some. #constitunalhour. Saw a member since 2015 , same as me, post a price in the add higher than listed. Seller #constitusianal hour said that he was late and someone already bought it . Said member states that his bid was for more and he should win. On a open post for christ sake. The SOB actually said it, not in a PM, but a post.

and less like bid boy

That is not possible on the ODT. There is no such thing as an auction here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom