• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do you think the real shtf will be.

I agree. With the possibility of the collapse of the dollar and the gooberment going into debt. Lets see unemployment will probably rise with all that happening...lets say anywhere from 15-25%. I dont like our future picture but its not getting any better. Maybe all these movies coming out is sending a message. The world will never end because if we all nuke eachother the earth will still be. Natural disasters do take place but I dont think it may be as bad as most of the movies show it to be. I think we,us as human beings are going to throw eachother under the big bus and once people realize they need to survive...ppl will do just about anything especially rob their own neighbors...who knows you might have people eating people...lol... God bless us.... :>)

The real shtf. If we're extremely lucky it will be war with China & dollar collapse. If we're not lucky it will be dollar collapse & chinese language lessons

"Mother Nature can be a big, bad bitch, and she ALWAYS bats last"
Disaster theory points out that the unforeseen confluence of unfortunate events can be quite catastrophic. And therefore very difficult to prepare for.

Prophecy of Biblical Proportions right here... I just wish one of the first 62 posts had something about "the Kracken". :)

Back
Top Bottom