• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do you find is the most difficult challenge in cooking?

Ditto. Once my wife found out I can not only cook but do it better than her she gave the kitchen and a new set of cast iron cook wear. Lol.
Lol! Thankfully my wife is a MUCH BETTER cook than I am. My cooking skills are mostly limited to crock pot chili & pasta sauce, I do make a pretty good pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving though. Haha!

I clean as I cook and the kitchen is still a disaster when I get finished. What surprises me is taking one day to prep, the next day, all day cooking and then have 20 friends over that demolish it all in less than an hour..After tasting everything multiple time for the right seasoning, I'm no longer hungry when it's all ready..But I like the smiles and seeing people enjoy..

When I mean difficult is not the cooking, but to me the hardest thing to do is having it all done at the same time..Some things are easy but others that involve many different items, such as Meat with, veggies, potatoes, some kind of bread. All take different times to both prepare and cook..Sometimes it's a real challenge, I think Thanksgiving and company over was the hardest. How about you?
Getting everything out in a timely fashion, with no help, is a challenge and the mark of a good host/cook.

Back
Top Bottom