• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What did this to the tree branches?

If it is a critter, the only creature I can think of that can bite a branch that neatly and climb trees is a porcupine.

Never heard of them being in Georgia, but then I don't recall seeing so many armadillos as a kid, either. Maybe they're moseying their way south.

Got the binoculars out and way up in the canopy something is making a nest. I thought it is too late for squirrels, as other trees have had squirrel nests for a while.

Been noticing a huge hawk around lately eyeing my well fed trout though. Hmmmm...

I
Got the binoculars out and way up in the canopy something is making a nest. I thought it is too late for squirrels, as other trees have had squirrel nests for a while.

Been noticing a huge hawk around lately eyeing my well fed trout though. Hmmmm...
It is about time for hawks and eagles to be building nests. You may have solved the puzzle.

If it is a critter, the only creature I can think of that can bite a branch that neatly and climb trees is a porcupine.

Never heard of them being in Georgia, but then I don't recall seeing so many armadillos as a kid, either. Maybe they're moseying their way south.
This would be my 2nd choice, a hunter slipping in on you would be my first

B91FCA04-D6B2-4383-9E01-E6EDE8E34612.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom