• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What cigar have you been smoking lately?

PXL_20210918_184349188.jpg

View attachment 3519780
The CAO rep was just in the shop. We just ordered these. It is their Cameroon Perfecto. Really great short smoke same size as a Fuente Short Story .

I bought two of these a couple weeks back at a shop up in Dahlonega. Smoked the first one and didn't much care for it because it turned very sour about halfway through. I think that may be due to a humidity issue I had that kept my humidor at roughly 72-73% for 3 weeks and they were in it for a week of that period. . I need to try the other one now that it has been at 67-68% for 2 weeks and see if it changed the flavor much.

What shop are you with? Would love to visit a shop that's owned by/employs ODT guys!

I bought two of these a couple weeks back at a shop up in Dahlonega. Smoked the first one and didn't much care for it because it turned very sour about halfway through. I think that may be due to a humidity issue I had that kept my humidor at roughly 72-73% for 3 weeks and they were in it for a week of that period. . I need to try the other one now that it has been at 67-68% for 2 weeks and see if it changed the flavor much.

What shop are you with? Would love to visit a shop that's owned by/employs ODT guys!
Maxwell's Cigar Bar in Woodstock. Come by if you are in the area. Make sure you introduce yourself. I am here days except Tuesday and Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom