• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What cigar have you been smoking lately?

f56daa4e96e8ec57c91331b2b390a9bf.jpg

Dude that's a sweet looking set up! Been thinking about upgrading from my cigar jar soon, been reading some cool forum posts on other sites about converting a gun cabinet to a humidor by sealing it and lining it with spanish cedar... I don't know though, that chest humi is BEAUTIFUL!
Check out 1stclasshumidors.com. The Lemans is awesome!

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

My father was a chemist with a few patents to his name. He worked in the rubber and plastics industry. He was parts of the SRG. SOUTHERN RUBBER GROUP. Every few years they would have a siminar held at the TPC at Sawgrass in point of view to Florida. Needless to say I invited myself along for free Golf at the TPC club, booze and food. It was a freaking first class treatment all on other companies expense accounts. Right out front the TPC Sawgrass Hotel was a little 7 or 8 little high end shops for the guest to walk to for convenience. One was a cigar shop with a massive walk in humidor. Every type cigar you could ever think of was in there. He had a little sitting area with a TV, leather chairs and varying types of whisky's to sip while smoking a fine cigars. I would go in pick out a 10-30 dollar cigar sit in the leather chair and enjoy. I smoked some cigars with aroma and taste that was silky smooth. Like eating a Fillet of Mignon. You ever get a chance to visit and that shop is still there, go in and have him pick out cigar at a certain price point. Tell him you are smoking there to keep him honest. It's worth every single cent! I can't emphasize that enough. I smoked some so good I would drop a couple hundred on theme just to enjoy on every round of golf we played.

Back
Top Bottom