• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What cigar have you been smoking lately?

Whoa....very very nice of you! Not expecting that at all! Figured I was just a day late and dollar short on it!
Nope, he said give it to the fine upstanding men of the fire brigade. I have to come down to Dallas on Friday, you working?
Here she is. I'll throw it in the truck just in case. Or you can ride up to the plantation one day and we can run a single magazine through our sidearms on the range. That's all I can afford to shoot right now. Bring beer, I can still afford to drink.
humid.jpg

This is what I replaced it with. Been running for 8 months now perfectly and I don't have to tend to my closet every few days.
Regular analogue 2 gallon humidifier, set to mediumish but instant on off. Controlled by a mushroom grower humidistat and circulated by computer fans. I set it up to make sure it worked and haven't gotten around to making it pretty yet. I do be working though. My stogies are safe forever. Rotate them every couple month just to finger **** them and shuffle them. They'll be good when I'm an old man.
Humidistat set to 69 and it's 69 from bottom to top. I used to buy distilled water but now I just run it through a Brita filter.
new1.jpg
new2.jpg

Nope, he said give it to the fine upstanding men of the fire brigade. I have to come down to Dallas on Friday, you working?
Here she is. I'll throw it in the truck just in case. Or you can ride up to the plantation one day and we can run a single magazine through our sidearms on the range. That's all I can afford to shoot right now. Bring beer, I can still afford to drink.
View attachment 3030260
Awesome man....yeah im workin Friday but ill get with ya on a morning I could take a trip up your way.

This is what I replaced it with. Been running for 8 months now perfectly and I don't have to tend to my closet every few days.
Regular analogue 2 gallon humidifier, set to mediumish but instant on off. Controlled by a mushroom grower humidistat and circulated by computer fans. I set it up to make sure it worked and haven't gotten around to making it pretty yet. I do be working though. My stogies are safe forever. Rotate them every couple month just to finger **** them and shuffle them. They'll be good when I'm an old man.
Humidistat set to 69 and it's 69 from bottom to top. I used to buy distilled water but now I just run it through a Brita filter.
View attachment 3030273 View attachment 3030274

awesome set up!!! I need to step my game up. Salute! Nonliberal Nonliberal

awesome set up!!! I need to step my game up. Salute! Nonliberal Nonliberal
Just a closet set up. I been happy with it for a year and a half. Pine walls, cedar shelves and trim. Silicones and insulated. Good weather stripping around door. Probably 500 bucks in the whole rig.
If you havent seen it.
20201201_204612.jpg

Just a closet set up. I been happy with it for a year and a half. Pine walls, cedar shelves and trim. Silicones and insulated. Good weather stripping around door. Probably 500 bucks in the whole rig.
If you havent seen it.
View attachment 3030854
That’s awesome, I will take note. On my end I probably just have 3-4
Boxes but I just use the Boveda packs. It’s an assortment of different Maduros and that recent box of camachos that I picked up.

That’s awesome, I will take note. On my end I probably just have 3-4
Boxes but I just use the Boveda packs. It’s an assortment of different Maduros and that recent box of camachos that I picked up.
I tried to give away a nice big humidor on here and nobody wanted to come get it. I need to give away a lot of junk I have laying around
What percentage bovada packs do you use?

Back
Top Bottom