• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What can he do?

I am not sure he was saying he was sworn to secrecy so much as he is just not one that likes to be seen as bragging or maybe just doesn't like to talk about it.

I gotcha...usually when I was around them they would just say hey I’m a tacp or pj (or maybe that was JTACs?) They also had it on their sleeve insignia. I appreciate modesty though. I really enjoy his channel. Thanks for the clarification.

I gotcha...usually when I was around them they would just say hey I’m a tacp or pj (or maybe that was JTACs?) They also had it on their sleeve insignia. I appreciate modesty though. I really enjoy his channel. Thanks for the clarification.
What unit were you with? I was 23rd Engineers AK back when they were part of 172nd Infantry. Before they became an Airborne Sapper unit.

5DFED35D-9786-46E1-B42E-BC87C7315640.jpeg

Estimate from a web search:
Defense spending totaling 732 billion
1.3 million active-duty personnel
1.1 million reserves
800,000 law enforcement

Friend of mine moved to a facility where he pilots drones. If the SHTF he could take out several threats while eating a pizza. Only way to win is if Guerrilla warfare from pissed off people lead to a huge public outcry and that results in politicians changing their mind. Not sure what the cost of life was during prohibition and that was just a drink.
Frustrated that people continued to consume so much alcohol even after it was banned, federal officials had decided to try a different kind of enforcement. They ordered the poisoning of industrial alcohols manufactured in the United States, products regularly stolen by bootleggers and resold as drinkable spirits. The idea was to scare people into giving up illicit drinking. Instead, by the time Prohibition ended in 1933, the federal poisoning program, by some estimates, had killed at least 10,000 people

Electricity and water can be turned off for days and rationed. Road Blocks/Checkpoints with dogs.
Patrols set up around grocery stores. This is a political war. You aren't going to win against a well trained military with unlimited resources. The SAS estimates that American civilians own 393 million guns. Not sure what percentage of those are willing to die to own one. Doubt it will happen but if it does, its not going to be pretty. Big Brother doesn't sleep.

Forgotten Weapons is good also

Thanks...I knew he was airforce but the way he was talking, I was like what the hell are small teams? I didn’t think TACPs and PJ were sworn to the same level of secrecy that he was talking too.

There are all kinds of small teams. He said he has a DD214 from the AF and two from the Army. I'd guess he did something in the Army reserve or guard at some point. Anyway, I agree with the other post it was modesty more than secrecy. Just off the top of my head, could be civil affairs, psyop, SIGINT, HUMINT, or counterintelligence would all be possibilities from the Army side.

ETA - I'll add maybe supply

Back
Top Bottom