• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What can he do?

Was gunsandgear really delta? That’s what I interpreted from his “small teams who don’t get big home comings” statement. I enjoy his channel a lot...YM, not so much.

I believe he served since I find it difficult to believe someone would go to that much elaboration to prove something. However there are still people arguing in the comments that it would be easy to stage this with a few people and some knowledge of the military. I have access to uniforms and have been to Cambodia and Vietnam. Not saying he did because I find that extremely silly for lack of better words. I would say that it IS possible for someone to do that in order to start a shooting class to build confidence from students. I think something like that happened with someone pretending to be a SEAL or something.

This is like showing up at a fight on school grounds and picking a side of one kid you barely know. Ones an bit cooler and the other is a bit fatter and loud. If you want to condemn people for every stupid thing they have said or done then you might as well ignore humanity. Again. Don't care if YM gets deleted tomorrow or sued for being stupid. He is a means for me to waste time and possibly learn something. If you feel he has nothing to offer it is an easy pass. I watch both of them as well as many others. I stopped watching Hick45 because I got tired of him liking everything. Life isn't that good.

I have never served and sometimes I regret it. Most of my close family has either been Military, Police or Civil Service. If for some reason YM doubted that it would not make the world stop spinning.

I've watched a few Yankee Marshall videos in the past.
Some were mildly useful, some were just a bunch of hot air from bigmouth blowhard that sounds and looks like a gun-world version of the Sham-WOW salesman from TV.
I'm not going to dig in that Y.M. ground anymore, hoping to find a nugget of gold among all the dirt.

Life isn't that good..?? You mean if you're doing something that you LOVE to do and have fun doing, while getting paid to do it that doesn't make life good? I mean I know life has valley's and peak's, but we all cant be living in valley's forever?

I believe he served since I find it difficult to believe someone would go to that much elaboration to prove something. However there are still people arguing in the comments that it would be easy to stage this with a few people and some knowledge of the military. I have access to uniforms and have been to Cambodia and Vietnam. Not saying he did because I find that extremely silly for lack of better words. I would say that it IS possible for someone to do that in order to start a shooting class to build confidence from students. I think something like that happened with someone pretending to be a SEAL or something.

This is like showing up at a fight on school grounds and picking a side of one kid you barely know. Ones an bit cooler and the other is a bit fatter and loud. If you want to condemn people for every stupid thing they have said or done then you might as well ignore humanity. Again. Don't care if YM gets deleted tomorrow or sued for being stupid. He is a means for me to waste time and possibly learn something. If you feel he has nothing to offer it is an easy pass. I watch both of them as well as many others. I stopped watching Hick45 because I got tired of him liking everything. Life isn't that good.

I have never served and sometimes I regret it. Most of my close family has either been Military, Police or Civil Service. If for some reason YM doubted that it would not make the world stop spinning.

Life isn't that good..?? You mean if you're doing something that you LOVE to do and have fun doing, while getting paid to do it that doesn't make life good? I mean I know life has valley's and peak's, but we all cant be living in valley's forever?

We'll I guess getting paid to shill a product you may or may not actually like is good for that person. Not so much for people wanting an honest review. Life isn't so great for Chinese slave labor or child sex slaves. Not to overlook the people that have and still are suffering from C19 but I'm glad to hear you're doing well.

Thanks...I knew he was airforce but the way he was talking, I was like what the hell are small teams? I didn’t think TACPs and PJ were sworn to the same level of secrecy that he was talking too.
I am not sure he was saying he was sworn to secrecy so much as he is just not one that likes to be seen as bragging or maybe just doesn't like to talk about it.

Back
Top Bottom