• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What brand of long term food storage do you use?

I do my own, Home depot buckets and lids food grade , Ramen Noodles, Pasta, Canned meats Tuna, Sugar, Flour, Corm Meal, etc, seal em with their contents listed and backup grocery supply as well

Bought a bag sealer and mylar bags with ziplock closures. Got bulk pintos, navy and great northern beans and bulk rice. Bags came with oxygen absorbers. Put 2 pounds in Qt. mylar bag and sealed. When you open a bag and use a pound, you can then reseal via the ziplock closure if you are going to use it reasonably soon or use your bag sealer to reseal (providing you still have power). In each bucket I also put BIC lighters, 9 hour candles, vacuum packed coffee, dry soup mix and heirloom seeds. Bag sealer is about $100.00, good quality bags depend on the size and thickness.

I bought a few of these and tried a few to see how they tasted. The ones I got were really salty. Have you tried any of yours Aguason Farms meals?

Yes. There are a few like that but most of mine are things that I can add to veggies I grow and meat that I harvest on my land. I also keep a good amount of different dried beans, rice, spices etc. stored in mylar and other types of containers with oxygen absorbers.

WISE is what I stock, there is also 4Patriots company as well, I have one of there 3 month kits.

I believe WISE just changed there name to Ready WISE.

20200728_154120.jpg

Back
Top Bottom