• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are your favorite rugged work pants.

Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered a couple pairs of pants, a jacket and some long t shirts.

i only buy from them during sales when i can afford it lol. i check their website at least once a week. they can run some amazing deals sometimes. before Christmas i snagged a 120 dollar jacket from them for only 40 bucks shipped. kicking myself for not buying a spare at that price lol.

the longtail Ts are awesome.

I have some of the Duluth fire hose pants but I got some of the double flex ballroom jeans , and they are the best ever.

Looking for black work pants that will last a while.

I used to get the classic walmart cargo pants which were half decent but they changed up to a stretchy material that look the same until you put them on then they’re like skinny jeans.
After a few washes they shrink up the leg.

I’ve had good luck with the Wrangler Riggs coveralls in black and would like to find some of that same rip stop in a cargo pant.
Has to be black cause I’m a mobile mechanic.

Was wondering what are some of your favorites that last and are comfortable.

I used to get the classic walmart cargo pants which were half decent but they changed up to a stretchy material that look the same until you put them on then they’re like skinny jeans.

I’ve had good luck with the Wrangler Riggs coveralls in black and would like to find some of that same rip stop in a cargo pant.

Cintas BDU’s are indestructible and comfortable too. I work in same conditions. I have 3 pair that I have been wearing for 4 years.

I get all my pants from @decline

Back
Top Bottom