• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are you guys watching on Netflix/Amazon?

Y'all should try Ozark if you need something new on Netflix. It's filmed up yonder where a lot of y'all live. Disjointed is another Netflix original which was very funny.

Some of y'all are probably wondering like me just how much longer it's gonna take to get the next season of Better Call Saul.

Oh and there's a good dark Christmas Netflix original movie with Tim Allen called El Camino Christmas. It was a very different role for him but really good.

Longmire, Bloodline (outstanding), Stranger Things, Breaking Bad (possibly the best TV drama ever), Peaky Blinders, The Fall, Ozark.

Gonna watch Bright this evening.

The movie got panned by critics, but IMBD reviewers are consistently saying it's better than the reviews.

I watched it earlier. It’s pretty good. It gets a little cheesy in places but it’s a cool idea. It’s like a mix of Lethal Weapon and Lord of the Rings.

There’s a pretty good show that’s been on netflix for a while but hasn’t been updated. It’s called Lillehammer. It’s about a New York mafia guy that gets sent to Norway for witness protection. I think there was 3 seasons.

I watched the first couple of seasons and lost track of it. Thought it was decent.

Back
Top Bottom