What a week

Sorry to hear that you were robbed. Damned theives...hate their actions. One of the lowest forms of human scum.

Glad to hear no one was home, everyone's OK...and that your lady kept her cool and reacted properly.

And the daughter's comment...well, that sounds exactly like something my 15 YO daughter would come up with in a similar situation - but her cell phone is newer and nicer than mine!

Glad everyone is ok and the daughters comment is priceless!!!! Sounds like pros here and not idiot teens. Very scary.

Exactly!! My home in Irondale, AL was hit 3 times in 20 month by a team. The day after I married my wife and moved into another house, the local cops and cnty sherrifs busted the whole gang - heard it was 8 people - they would spend about 10 mins in a house, put everything into a pickup they pull into the garage and leave like they owned the place. Never got my granddad's double or my 1100 or pistols back. They'd even cut the wires and take the alarm box out of spite

Dang man that sucks. Glad everyone's ok. Don't do what trckdrver said, DNR will bust your butt if they did return and you killed em. Even with a bow it's still hunting over a baited field lol.

hate that it happened man....glad everyone is ok and the wife reacted in a proper way when she walked in.

when it's time to replace the electronics hit me up and i'll help you out.

Back
Top Bottom