• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What a kick in the nutz! Thoughts and prayers? Update!!

I would like to personally thank everyone in this thread for their prayers and words of encouragement. I am going to pass all this along Sunday on his 15min call. I’m sure it will be a moral booster from all you guys! It means the world to me! Thanks again!!

I would like to personally thank everyone in this thread for their prayers and words of encouragement. I am going to pass all this along Sunday on his 15min call. I’m sure it will be a moral booster from all you guys! It means the world to me! Thanks again!!

Keep us informed!

Prayers for a speedy recovery and thank him for his service. I went through Air Force basic training in 1970. The days flew by, getting up at 0500 and in bed by 2100 and slept like a log. His time in basic will be over before he knows it and he'll be on to training and becoming a qualified member of his unit. Be proud of him. It's hard when you pick up, leave, go somewhere you aren't sure about and end up being yelled at and pushed around. I understand they don't cuss at you and hit and slap you like they did when I was in but even the sting of that passes quickly. Tell him I said enjoy your time in the service. I stayed for 23 years and wouldn't trade it for anything (and I'd go back if they would have me/need me)

Just spoke with my son today. He’s in pretty good spirits and is feeling bette. He said he’s still sore and legs are weak somewhat, but better for sure. Thank you all for you continued thoughts and prayers for him and all our military service personnel, especially those in harms way. Godspeed!!

Back
Top Bottom