• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What’s the deal with not leaving feedback?

No, I didn’t. Like I said in my opening. They made a point to ask me to leave them feedback. Since they did ask I assumed (assofuandme) when I did they would reciprocate. Update, since starting this thread, all have left me feedback. Thanks guys, you know who you are. It is appreciated.
I left you feedback....where's mine?

I left you feedback....where's mine?
giphy (20).gif

It kinda is a must do in order to respect the site itself. If you barter, trade, buy or sell enter into it with the knowledge that it is out of respect for the other. You got what you wanted and if it meets the standards stated then just do it. It's how ODT keeps the worms in line.

Made four deals in the last week or so. All went well, smooth transactions. No complaints. All but one reminded me to leave them some feedback. I did. I always do. Good or bad. It’s vital to ones reputation on this site. Helps you and me both vet people out. Only one left me feedback. The one nice member who never mentioned it. Go figure. What’s the deal with not leaving feedback. Too lazy, sorry, busy? All four I paid there price, met at their spot and at their time choosing. Hell, one of them texted me and asked if I could move the meet up a day cause he was meeting another member and wanted to kill two birds with one stone. So I rearranged my schedule and did. Ok, rant over, I’m ready for the critique and abuse. Begin.

I've had a couple of buyers tell me they "didn't want to leave a trail" that they purchased a firearm.
Ok. Whatever dude.

Back
Top Bottom