• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What’s the deal with not leaving feedback?

exactly. That is what I use feedback for, to vet someone and do my Due diligence. I’m about to meet someone in a place that is sometimes unfamiliar to me, with an item or cash valued anywhere from $5 to $2000 or $3000. I read all the feedback a member has. I feel it is my personal responsibility to do so. For my own safety. A year ago it might not have been as important. Now a days you just can’t take that chance.
Exactly. 8-10 years ago on here, I wouldn't worry. Now, you gotta

My issue, being relatively new... I have had 2 not so good experiences. ( One broken CT grip and a severely convoluted no-show). Yet, I did not leave feedback because I KNEW if I did, they would do the same. It really irritates the crap out of me too!
I've done that once as well in fear of them giving me one to be a jerk. Drove one hour, had everything setup, plenty of detailed photos sent etc. Gentlemen said it wasn't what he thought it was. I couldn't believe it

you are gonna make friends quick on this site. I can already tell you have a winning personality.
you start a thread saying people didnt give you positive feed back...and in the same sentence say you never mentioned it to them...just expect them to read your mind...i figured it was all part of common communication...and not expecting people to know what you know....its part of the modern day we live in...some just dont navigate it as well

No, I didn’t. Like I said in my opening. They made a point to ask me to leave them feedback. Since they did ask I assumed (assofuandme) when I did they would reciprocate. Update, since starting this thread, all have left me feedback. Thanks guys, you know who you are. It is appreciated.

No, I didn’t. Like I said in my opening. They made a point to ask me to leave them feedback. Since they did ask I assumed (assofuandme) when I did they would reciprocate. Update, since starting this thread, all have left me feedback. Thanks guys, you know who you are. It is appreciated.
Cool

Back
Top Bottom