• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West Georgia Precision ~ November NRL22 Match ~ 11/20/2021 **UPDATED W/ PICS**

I’m excited for this one guys! I’m getting a rifle set up as we speak. Looks like I’ll have a month to learn how to shoot it ; maybe I’ll do better this time. It’s gonna be a blast in any case. Can’t wait!
Come sign up a shoot! It’s a bunch of fun with great people!

Look… i might have a problem with targets, but I need you guys to keep coming back… so, I keep shopping like a lady obsessed with QVC! Not to mention Red_man gave me a Honda! . I’m thinking hostage target.. know your limits… shoot the hostage, it’s a zero!
I was thinking a fun stage for a hostage setup would be standing unsupported/prone. Prone shoots the flipper, standing shoots the hostage. Alternating for 10 shots. Would be a lot of up and down but sounds challenging.

I was thinking a fun stage for a hostage setup would be standing unsupported/prone. Prone shoots the flipper, standing shoots the hostage. Alternating for 10 shots. Would be a lot of up and down but sounds challenging.
That’s a great idea. I bet I would be the most hated MD after that stage. We might want to bring it in for unsupported standing. Using 25+ lbs rifle would suck standing.

That’s a great idea. I bet I would be the most hated MD after that stage. We might want to bring it in for unsupported standing. Using 25+ lbs rifle would suck standing.
I’m fine with it, mine’s well under 8lbs haha! Maybe do it just to give us guys shooting lighter rifles an advantage??

Back
Top Bottom