• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West Georgia Precision ~ November NRL22 Match ~ 11/20/2021 **UPDATED W/ PICS**

CBeck CBeck - Keep bringing the YouTube content, enjoy it!

100% off topic, but made me go back and have a laugh and figured I'd share with the group. I tried my hand at making motorcycle content on YouTube for a few years...mainly to share rides with the folks I rode with, etc...but also because I enjoyed the video and editing process. Here is a little number for ya'll that I hadn't thought about in some time...

CBeck CBeck - Keep bringing the YouTube content, enjoy it!

100% off topic, but made me go back and have a laugh and figured I'd share with the group. I tried my hand at making motorcycle content on YouTube for a few years...mainly to share rides with the folks I rode with, etc...but also because I enjoyed the video and editing process. Here is a little number for ya'll that I hadn't thought about in some time...

Hahahahahahahahaha

Come on out to the next one if you can make it. You can borrow anything you need and everyone will help you however they can. Wade is the match director and he said he plans on about 10 matches a year so almost monthly. This will only be the third one so just getting started but already a great group of people showing up.
Definitely top tier shooters at these matches.

I can't make this one, but I'd definitely like to make the next event! What supplies do I all need? I've got a CZ457 with a 7x scope and two 5rd magazines.
I would recommend two ten round mags. If you don’t have them. Let me know and I will bring mine. I have a loaner 455 with several mags. These matches are under https://practiscore.com/clubs/west_ga_precision_22_lr_1. They are a bunch of fun with good people who love the shooting sport community.

Back
Top Bottom