• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision ~ December NRL22 Match ~ 12/11/2021 **UPDATED W/ PICS**

I should definitely try to do some dry practice drills in as many different positions as possible to strengthen those twitch muscles more at home. Figure better ways with wide leg stance kneeling and squatting to get the muzzle to move less. Gear is critical to help in this case .. the Armageddon pint size game changer is on the short list.

Wind is not my friend .. one stage I held center at 100 hit and hold lt edge at 200 miss rt adjust miss the 100 then hit the 200 so I need to be paying attention to signs (limbs grass) at each distance every shot is different in its own way.

Maybe we can talk Wade into putting some flagging on the range at 50 100 150 and 200 to help read wind better

I have a single wind flag we can use during matches.

What was everyone’s biggest takeaway to work on before the next match?
I realize I have a bunch to deal with during the match! I hear my name way too much! Lol practice practice practice.. my friends! Someday I will be a top 3 shooter! I know one thing.. I wrote the bonus stages and didn’t practice them. Holly is thinking about a $2 sandwich. What do you’ll think?

I realize I have a bunch to deal with during the match! I hear my name way too much! Lol practice practice practice.. my friends! Someday I will be a top 3 shooter! I know one thing.. I wrote the bonus stages and didn’t practice them. Holly is thinking about a $2 sandwich. What do you’ll think?
$2 sandwich, like selling sandwiches? If so, I'm always down for some good grub lol

Back
Top Bottom