• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision ~ December NRL22 Match ~ 12/11/2021 **UPDATED W/ PICS**

Oh so you get no pre-notice on the various COF? What are the longest distances you shoot for PRS Rimfire?
Nope. We may get the match book with the stages as we leave the range Friday from the open range day but not before. Most PRS rimfire and centerfire matches you get the COF the morning of for one day matches and Friday evening at the earliest for two day matches. I’ve shot out to 4 something in a match but never 500. At least one stage that goes out to 300-400 yards is typical of not two. The majority of the targets are under 200. I think I read this range only shoots out to 300 typically. The southeast finale only had one target inside of 100 yards (which was the 50 yard kyl at 75 yards) but didn’t go out past 200.

Nope. We may get the match book with the stages as we leave the range Friday from the open range day but not before. Most PRS rimfire and centerfire matches you get the COF the morning of for one day matches and Friday evening at the earliest for two day matches. I’ve shot out to 4 something in a match but never 500. At least one stage that goes out to 300-400 yards is typical of not two. The majority of the targets are under 200. I think I read this range only shoots out to 300 typically. The southeast finale only had one target inside of 100 yards (which was the 50 yard kyl at 75 yards) but didn’t go out past 200.
You shooting the same rifle you shoot for NRL22?

Guess I’m an open class shooter now!

1BA9D99A-2A0B-4850-ACAC-10C7E2F6F299.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom