• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision ~ December NRL22 Match ~ 12/11/2021 **UPDATED W/ PICS**

How was the practice session West GA Precision 22LR West GA Precision 22LR ?

Also, the NRL22 needs to get that dang December COF out to us!
I totally agree! I have 3 other stages to plan And I really need sometime! It takes time to plan the pain! Lol. The DOT is tearing up hwy 92. I think I might have a pipe stage barricade. Just need to speak with a supervisor. Will send deets!

I totally agree! I have 3 other stages to plan And I really need sometime! It takes time to plan the pain! Lol. The DOT is tearing up hwy 92. I think I might have a pipe stage barricade. Just need to speak with a supervisor. Will send deets!
We struggled… some how, Holly‘s cheak rest got changed and the PST 2 eye box didn’t work for the remainder of the match. So, we worked through a eye box update and had some dry fire at home. I may or may not have the PRS barricade in my basement. target cards and DFAT on order…

How was Thanksgiving with the family?

West GA Precision 22LR West GA Precision 22LR Need to rig up a 4”-3”-2”-1” vertical rack at 200. Frosty the snowman. 12 rounds. Prone. 2 hits to advance, sounds challenging!
They might be soldiers… kinda like tin soldiers… I’m waiting in Docasek Docasek to send me the COF! these suckers are thin and tall. Hope the rifle is zeroed and 200 yards is verified! hmmm bazooka, AR, M16… I sure hope you can tell the difference…. It‘s always in the details…

Please suggest/specify what a good overall gear set would be per shooter: I am interested in participating if I can get home in time & get my mini-me engaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Please suggest/specify what a good overall gear set would be per shooter: I am interested in participating if I can get home in time & get my mini-me engaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
If you have a rifle with a scope that lets you dial and has holdover marks you can be competitive in this sport. It doesn’t have to be the fanciest gadget on the market. This is a very welcoming group of shooters who will loan gear/bags and even rifles. All you gotta do is show up. We’ll walk you through it!

Back
Top Bottom