• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision ~ December NRL22 Match ~ 12/11/2021 **UPDATED W/ PICS**

Is anybody working Friday? Holly and I are going to practice... I know CBeck CBeck is spoiled and can do that from home,.. JK., but I’m open to putting some targets out and running a few drills… even if it’s last months COF… disclaimer… I have a kid that has to work at 5pm…
What time? I can’t practice wind at home lol

Is anybody working Friday? Holly and I are going to practice... I know CBeck CBeck is spoiled and can do that from home,.. JK., but I’m open to putting some targets out and running a few drills… even if it’s last months COF… disclaimer… I have a kid that has to work at 5pm…
I would love to but, I’ll be super busy until early December

What was everyone’s biggest takeaway to work on before the next match?
Everyone basically covered what I was gonna say. Clean gun before the match. Of course practice, I have to admit I didn’t dry fire once. Also, need to pick an ammo and stick to it so I know my dope 100%. The really big thing for me though is, bring snacks! I was pretty hungry by the time I left, and that seemed to make me more tired than I would have been otherwise. I never eat breakfast but, by around ten or eleven came around I was having trouble using my brain lol

Back
Top Bottom