• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision ~ December NRL22 Match ~ 12/11/2021 **UPDATED W/ PICS**

They might be soldiers… kinda like tin soldiers… I’m waiting in Docasek Docasek to send me the COF! these suckers are thin and tall. Hope the rifle is zeroed and 200 yards is verified! hmmm bazooka, AR, M16… I sure hope you can tell the difference…. It‘s always in the details…
I’ve got an idea that I think you guys will either love or hate, depending on how well you can memorize things haha

Question for the group...

"Lollipops On The Ladder" COF ~ What is going to warrant someone not having to shoot off the 5th ladder step? I can reach the step obviously, but there is no way for me to look thru my scope at all at that height. I'd guess that's going to be the same for a majority of the shooters out there this month...either that, or my ladder's 5th step is super high.

Can we make it a team stage and we can have the youngest of each squad (sorry young bucks) put us on their shoulders and lift us to scope height? :rofl:

Question for the group...

"Lollipops On The Ladder" COF ~ What is going to warrant someone not having to shoot off the 5th ladder step? I can reach the step obviously, but there is no way for me to look thru my scope at all at that height. I'd guess that's going to be the same for a majority of the shooters out there this month...either that, or my ladder's 5th step is super high.

Can we make it a team stage and we can have the youngest of each squad (sorry young bucks) put us on their shoulders and lift us to scope height? :rofl:
I was thinking a step stool :lol:

I'll need one to make this COF viable if the MD won't grant us double use of the 4th step :rofl:
I would say just use the 4th step twice. With the movement it shouldn’t matter since you are still changing positions. If you’re ever in a match with no options but to shoot off a position that’s too tall grab a few of the pump pillows from the squad to stand on.

Back
Top Bottom