• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision ~ December NRL22 Match ~ 12/11/2021 **UPDATED W/ PICS**

Is anybody working Friday? Holly and I are going to practice... I know CBeck CBeck is spoiled and can do that from home,.. JK., but I’m open to putting some targets out and running a few drills… even if it’s last months COF… disclaimer… I have a kid that has to work at 5pm…
Not working, but won't be able to make it...my sister and her family are in town and we are taking all the kids to lunch and then to the new Ghostbusters movie. I may try to get some shooting in the following Saturday weather/life permitting.

Everyone basically covered what I was gonna say. Clean gun before the match. Of course practice, I have to admit I didn’t dry fire once. Also, need to pick an ammo and stick to it so I know my dope 100%. The really big thing for me though is, bring snacks! I was pretty hungry by the time I left, and that seemed to make me more tired than I would have been otherwise. I never eat breakfast but, by around ten or eleven came around I was having trouble using my brain lol
You should have asked me for a pack of crackers man...

I'm looking forward to a $2 sandwich to add to my snacks...I need all the brain fuel I can get.

Back
Top Bottom