• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - January 15th

Yes it was a great day to shoot 22 with all you guys and gals. Thanks for the extra challenges today MD. Learned some more today some the hard way and some by watching other shooters. Always great camaraderie from everyone as usual makes for a more pleasant shoot so thanks and congrats to everyone and see ya next month.

Howdy fellas, here are the short-list of pictures for this match! Had some focus issues this time, a bunch of pictures turned out fuzzy, so sorry if I missed you. I did try to move around a bit more this time during the match :D

Like last time, I had to downscale the pictures to upload here, and even then I hit the file upload limit, so I only did a smaller portion. Take a look at the full list here at this linked text! The full-resolution versions of the pictures uploaded to ODT are also available at that same link.

As a reminder, downloads of the original quality image is not paid, the "Buy this Photo" thing is if you want to get it printed and sent to you or something like that. Find your pic and simply download it using the download icon. See below:

1642487809877.png

Ok, on to the pictures!

DSC_0608.JPG
DSC_0633.JPG
DSC_0638.JPG
DSC_0649.JPG
DSC_0652.JPG
DSC_0695.JPG
DSC_0721.JPG
DSC_0741.JPG
DSC_0750.JPG
DSC_0755.JPG