• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - January 15th

I think that’s a position you likely won’t eliminate the wobble because of the instability of the ladder. You just have to minimize it and time your trigger to break while on target. Hopefully that makes sense. I’m a ****ty teacher lol.
Sitting and "scoooching" was the most used form that seemed to help some stability...the younger and more nimble were trying a "crush the berries" technique that seemed to work as well.

Sitting and "scoooching" was the most used form that seemed to help some stability...the younger and more nimble were trying a "crush the berries" technique that seemed to work as well.
What I noticed was the positions near the feet of the ladder were less stable but more comfortable since they were a little taller. I shot better from them because I was more comfortable.

I practiced on the DFAT this evening a few times...both ladder and chair...the seated position, pint-sized game changer with kind of a left knee bent right leg stretched out with my bigger bag on my leg and under my arm is what I'm going with...seemed the most stable for me.

I also do a jedi mind trick move with my left hand on the chair...I hold part of my bi-pod and part of the chair leg and it stabilized it some...

**disclaimer to any new shooter reading this...I am also a new shooter, don't listen to me...you do you** :thumb:

I practiced on the DFAT this evening a few times...both ladder and chair...the seated position, pint-sized game changer with kind of a left knee bent right leg stretched out with my bigger bag on my leg and under my arm is what I'm going with...seemed the most stable for me.

I also do a jedi mind trick move with my left hand on the chair...I hold part of my bi-pod and part of the chair leg and it stabilized it some...

**disclaimer to any new shooter reading this...I am also a new shooter, don't listen to me...you do you** :thumb:
So far, does the dfat seem worth it?

Back
Top Bottom