• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - January 15th

Yes the MD saved the day or started it off with a bang that warm biscuit was delish It was a lovely day enjoyed shooting with you all. Appreciate the tips and tactical approach ideas fellas. This is how we get better at what we all enjoy. Looking forward to Saturday even though I know that after party is gonna be a beast to conquer in option 1 or 2. I realized today I’ve gotta step up my game a bit more. Nothing like a little competitive preassure.

Yes the MD saved the day or started it off with a bang that warm biscuit was delish It was a lovely day enjoyed shooting with you all. Appreciate the tips and tactical approach ideas fellas. This is how we get better at what we all enjoy. Looking forward to Saturday even though I know that after party is gonna be a beast to conquer in option 1 or 2. I realized today I’ve gotta step up my game a bit more. Nothing like a little competitive preassure.
Even if you don’t do as well as you hope you can always be proud of the boy! He impresses me every time we shoot!

Yes the MD saved the day or started it off with a bang that warm biscuit was delish It was a lovely day enjoyed shooting with you all. Appreciate the tips and tactical approach ideas fellas. This is how we get better at what we all enjoy. Looking forward to Saturday even though I know that after party is gonna be a beast to conquer in option 1 or 2. I realized today I’ve gotta step up my game a bit more. Nothing like a little competitive pressure.
Hope you had a great rest of your birthday celebrating! Agreed on the "After Party Mess" stage in this month's COF...regardless of option 1 or 2, that stage will probably be the difference in the first few spots on the board with our leading shooters. That, or MD's evil outlaw stages he always puts together to add to the fun lol

Thanks buddy my first few matches humbled me and watching the rest of y’all shoot and teach helped a lot so y’all contributed too hell you impress me too!!!
Great to see that Tikka working well for you yesterday. It will be nice to have someone to compare DOPE notes with as we seemed to be having matching results at the further distances in regards to hold-overs, etc.

GO DAWGS!

Back
Top Bottom