• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West Ga Precision 22 LR - October NRL22 - 10/16/21 **UPDATED PICS**

Some pictures from today...
IMG_2701.JPG

IMG_2703.JPG

3zUElvrmRNmK7PYivCLM9Q.jpg

2nXsl7CVSF23kUKxcb5bpQ.jpg
AZ+x03SPQsiCFCyCxrB33g.jpg

Am I the only one that is exhausted at 10pm after a match? I need a hot tub(I know that’s creepy)and two glasses of wine! Good shooting this weekend….
You aren't alone...I went straight from the match, to my house...watched the Georgia game, then went to Studio Movie Grill with my son and watched the new Halloween movie...literally just got home and can FINALLY relax...my ol' dogs are barking lol

Am I the only one that is exhausted at 10pm after a match? I need a hot tub(I know that’s creepy)and two glasses of wine! Good shooting this weekend….
My back is so jacked up I couldn’t even stand up straight after the drive home and I’ve been hobbling around ever since lol

Did you go too hard on the coin flip stage? I think that may be the culprit for a few of us out there feeling a little tight this morning?
Absolutely. My back was already hurting when I woke up yesterday. The first time getting up on that stage I sprang up from prone to standing in one ninja like movement and instantly knew I’d messed up lol

Back
Top Bottom