• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Went to pee off the deck and ...

8648A9B3-6DB4-4C0C-BDD9-A859C046AFF3.jpeg
I think the nagging question is, did the cat get a golden shower?

No, but she almost got my vianna sausage. Still with us this a.m. hope she keeps pests from eating all my berries.

Funny story: had new young couple w/ 2 little boys build a house next door that came to introduce themselves before breaking ground. I welcomed them to the country and began to explain the "country living" rules. For instance, we pee in the yard. If it looks like I am peeing, I probably am :) Cute young girl says, that's cool, I hope my boys will learn to do that. I told her, just let them do it; it comes naturally to boys. Long story short, maybe a year or so late, I look over towards their house and all I see are 2 tiny shining butts. The boys figured it out. :thumb:

I was working in a neighborhood that was almost finished years ago, and there were no porto-johns. It was one of those brick townhouse places where you can reach your arms out and touch both houses. So i had to do a handrail repair and had to pee when I was almost finished. I stepped over to where the AC unit was and pulled it out(the brick wall wasn't even waist high to me...) and started going. Right about that time a lady and her friend came walking out of the house, so i quickly pulled my tape measure out, turned my back a little, and started pretending like I was measuring a window or something stupid like that... basically waving my arms around like an idiot in the most distracting way possible while I finished up lol...

Diversionary tactics.

*pee story hijack complete

:focus:

We got about ten cats that found way
to house! I feed them about 5:30 morning and some come up from river, some from woods beside house and some from pasture when they hear feed can lid come off! Have no problem with mice, rats or squirrels, they take care if all of that!

Back
Top Bottom