• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Went to Adventure today to kill some time.

Can you actually touch the guns in there now? Or are they still paranoid as ever. Also is that old fella still at the door constantly believing you have stolen something between the checkout and the 15 feet it takes to walk to him.
Yes you may fondle all the guns and haven’t seen the old dude in a while. Wasn’t anyone at the door today at all. Best experience I have had in there in a long time. New gun displays are soooooo much better!!

I was in a couple of weeks ago while the old cases were disconnected and sitting empty. I bought some gun oil and cleaning patches and the old guy really pored over my receipt and looked at everything in my (clear see through) bag. Told me to have a blessed day and I told him the same. Just doing his job since I'm sure people are trying to rip them off all the time.

Yes you may fondle all the guns and haven’t seen the old dude in a while. Wasn’t anyone at the door today at all. Best experience I have had in there in a long time. New gun displays are soooooo much better!!

I agree, I ran in there on Saturday to kill about 30 minutes and it was nice to see guns you can touch and ammo on the shelves (even if I think it is still too overpriced there).

Back
Top Bottom