• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wells Fargo Suspends Credit lines ?

Have any of yall been watching how much the fed has been pumping into the reverse repo market over the last few weeks? Its ABSURD! There was one day last week where they pumped 991 billion. That's almost a TRILLION dollars. Meanwhile, BAC/BoA is suing the moderators of Wall Street Bets on Reddit... The spinning fan is getting closer to the ****!

By them, she just noticed her higher limit cards got cut in half. She has fantastic credit and we keep real low balances on them. Were thinking probably just cancel the cards. I'm not sure which bank they are with.
They arent even issuing new DEBIT cards! My buddy lost his and they issued him a virtual one to use in his apple wallet, said they arent issuing plastic cards to customers anymore... Something is going on with WF and I dont think it will end well for us or them

They arent even issuing new DEBIT cards! My buddy lost his and they issued him a virtual one to use in his apple wallet, said they arent issuing plastic cards to customers anymore... Something is going on with WF and I dont think it will end well for us or them
AETR.gif

We got new debit cards yesterday from Bank Ozarks. Best bank I've ever dealt with. First one that hasn't actually (And I mean literally) stolen from me.

We got new debit cards yesterday from Bank Ozarks. Best bank I've ever dealt with. First one that hasn't actually (And I mean literally) stolen from me.
Once I get married next month, we will be looking for a new bank and I will definitely keep them in mind. AXP has always been GREAT to me (but they dont do checking accounts, only HYSA's [and LOC's obviously]).

Just tried to replace my WF debit card and this is the message I get:
Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 5.54.57 PM.png

It might actually be time to start liquidating everything....

Back
Top Bottom